With the advancement in technology, the major role of recruitment is shifting from an administrative one to that of a more strategic one. Through recent studies reveal that more and more job-seekers are now using social media channels and devices for job searches, hence it is now important for companies to digitise every aspect of their recruitment strategy in order to keep up with the new trends and to attract top talent. For a digitising recruitment and empowering company there are some key advantages of digital hiring which are mentioned below:-
Effective employer branding plays an important role in retaining and attracting top talent in a highly competitive market place. Organizations face challenges when they try to find the best talent. There are some other benefits of an employer brand strategy.
- With the help of social media companies can increase their brand visibility among people. It will strengthen ones online brand visibility. Every Social Media channel plays an important role in spreading the information with the help of their online presence companies will be able to expand their reach.
- If your company culture is good and proves to be an excellent place to work, than you’ll be able to attract a new generation of exceptional talent. Therefore you’ll not only capture good employees are but also attract outstanding talent.
- To influence their economic benefits a business company needs to improve their brand image which is important for attracting customers and investors.
The personality of an applicant is one of the important tasks for HR professionals to ensure that new hires are comfortable with the company culture and they also need to assess how well a new hire will fit into the organisation’s structure. Social networking websites, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, provide a window into the personal and professional lifestyle of potential candidates. There is a huge benefit when potential candidates use digital CVs to apply for jobs as it really gives an insight to their personality. The use of video introductions can really help Recruiters to get a feel of the candidate and how they would fit in to the company’s culture saving you time and money on new hires.
Metrics and Measurement
Data is critical in the digitisation of recruitment. It allows you to determine the effectiveness of any strategy implemented and will enable HRs to develop future recruitment strategies based on the metrics and measurements received. This data will give an insight into channels that can work for your company which means cutting down on time and expenditure. These are some of the benefits of using metrics and measurements as part of your online recruitment strategy.
- Cost Per Hire – One of the most commonly used HR metrics, can tell you just how much it really costs your company when you hire a new worker.
- Hiring Cycle Time – Time from hiring requisition date to start date. Example: average hiring cycle time was 5.8 months.
- Hiring Fill Rate – How many positions are filled after 6 months? Example: the 6 month hiring fill rate was 61%
HR professionals can effortlessly increase their talent pools through advertising job openings online. If done correctly they can greatly reduce the cost of recruitment because they can eliminate the need to advertise also saving you time. A recent study found that costs of up to 50% could be saved when using talent pools. Having a strong talent pool can help you identify potential external candidates before a position even needs to be filled and can prove beneficial as part of any digital recruitment strategy.
Some companies are providing advance training for today recruiters. Company like SourcePRO help recruiters to Leverage the power of Social Media for recruitment. It will benefit recruiters to Reduce the Time to fill positions in corporate.
Read more here:: Recruiting Blogs – Job